The opportunity has arisen to work as part of a team that supports two industry leaders in their respective fields of specialism.
Kane Group Building Services is a local organization of trusted professionals offering multi-disciplined Building Services
with a turnover approaching £50 million. The company offers a depth of experience and skills spanning all areas of:
- Facilities Management
- Prefabrication Services
Our VISION, quite simply, is to be: The UK's primary Building Services provider. Designing, developing and delivering innovative,
value adding and sustainable building service solutions.
We are currently looking to fill the role of Accounts Payable Administrator for Kane Group Building Services and its associated companies.
||Head Office - Banbridge
||As soon as possible
||35 hrs, Mon - Fri
||Negotiable depending on experience
||Accounts Payable Manager
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager you will be tasked with completing a range of Accounts Payable activities to support our business needs.
Responsibilities of role:
- • Maintain Purchase Ledger including registering of invoices / credit notes received daily, processing for receipt of goods, matching with
purchase order and ensuring controls at each stage agree with supporting records.
- • Sort, code and send non-PO invoices out for approval and when necessary follow up on any missing.
- • Ensure all supplier invoices are processed in accordance with laid down procedures and audit regulations.
- • Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- • Prepare and process payments for weekly and monthly BACS payment runs.
- • Preform Supplier reconciliations and if required request copy invoice.
- • Maintain vendor files.
- • Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- • Prepare for month end close ensuring close deadline is met.
- • Provide supporting documentation for audits.
- • Ad hoc reports-unexpected items arising.
- • Develop a good working relationship with all stakeholders in particular our Procurement buyers.
- • Any other duties required to fulfil the requirements of the position.
Years' Experience: 1 - 3
- • Previous Accounts Payable experience of 1-3 year with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver on tight deadlines.
- • Ability to deal with high volume of processing.
- • Ability to operate computerized accounting, excel and word programs.
- • Capable of task management, problem identification and resolution.
- • Excellent communication skills required.
- • Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- • Ability to take ownership of their duties and a willingness to grow and learn within their team and the company.
- • Can demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of spreadsheets.
- • Previous experience in Construction Industry.
Criteria may be enhanced to facilitate shortlisting
If you think you have the expertise and knowledge to fulfill this role, apply today by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com