Kane Group Building Services is a local organization of trusted professionals offering multi-disciplined Building Services
with a turnover approaching £60 million. The company offers a depth of experience and skills spanning all areas of Electrical,
Facilities Management, Prefabrication Services and Mechanical Services.
Our VISION, quite simply, is to be: The UK's primary Building Services provider. Designing, developing and delivering innovative,
value adding and sustainable building service solutions.
We are currently looking to fill the role of Document Controller. This post is a Maternity Cover post (1 Year) and is subject
to a 6 month probationary review.
||Head Office - Banbridge
||9.00am - 5.00pm
||Negotiable depending on experience
||Document Control Manager
In this position you will play a key role in providing Document Control/ Administration for Mechanical & Electrical Projects.
Full in-house training will be given.
Responsibilities of role:
- Process a large number of documents daily, including uploading & downloading drawings / documents and printing distribution.
- Maintain accurate document record logs of all drawings and documents issued by all parties at each stage of a project.
- General administration of project documents.
- Perform weekly checks to ensure all project documents are kept up-to-date.
- Build, manage & maintain relationships with clients, contractors, other construction professionals, suppliers and staff.
- Report to the Document Control Manager on a daily basis.
- Implement robust processes and controls to increase efficiency and improve performance.
- Any other duties required to fulfil the requirements of the position.
- Excellent computer skills including the ability to operate Microsoft Office.
- Organised and structured approach to your work with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with a varied portfolio of work, progressing with reduced supervision.
- Ability to use company Document Control System (Full training will be given).
- Good interpersonal Skills.
- Previous experience in an office environment
If you think you have the expertise and knowledge to fulfill this role, apply today by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com