Kane Group Building Services is a local organization of trusted professionals offering multi-disciplined Building Services
with a turnover approaching £60 million. The company offers a depth of experience and skills spanning all areas of:
- Facilities Management
- Prefabrication Services
- Public Health
With strong experience across all sectors and exceptional client relationships Kane Group can provide the complete package on
projects from conception, through the design phases to comprehensive commissioning and overall completion. We have a highly skilled
and experienced team which allows us to cater for all our clients' requirements
Our VISION, quite simply, is to be: The UK's primary Building Services provider. Designing, developing and delivering innovative,
value adding and sustainable building service solutions.
We are currently looking to fill the role of Electrical estimator for Kane Group Building Services Ltd. The role will be based
at our Headquarters in Banbridge. This position is a permanent full-time post and is subject to a 6 months probationary review.
||Head Office - Banbridge, Co. Down
||8.00am - 5.00pm
||Negotiable depending on experience
Responsibilities of role:
- Review Tender Drawings and Specs, Prepare Material and Labour Take-Off for Estimation.
- Full Project Estimation using our Trimble Estimating Software.
- Completion and Presentation of Tender Submissions incl Bill of Quantities.
- Provide Fully Costed Value Engineering Options.
- Follow Up on Completed Tenders.
- Provide Regular Report to Company Management.
- Engage with Sub-Contractors to Negotiate Contracts.
- Attending Mid-tender review meetings with Clients (Ireland & UK)
- Presentation of tender to Bid Manager for approval prior to submittal
- Detailed tender submission including value engineering proposals
- Post tender review meetings with Clients (Ireland & UK)
- Detailed tender handover report to Project Delivery Team
- Excellent understanding of estimating processes
- Proven ability to deliver high quality work within strict time frames
- Ability to work on own initiative & as part of a team
- Willing to travel to Ireland and the UK for client meeting
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite, particularly Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Ability to use company software packages, ie 4Projects and Amtech / ESS (training will be given)
- Willing to travel to Ireland and the UK for client meetings
- Experience in working in Construction Sector
- Minimum of 3 years estimating experience with a recognised Contractor
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil Engineering / Quantity Surveying
- Systems implementation experience
Criteria may be enhanced to facilitate shortlisting
If you think you have the expertise and knowledge to fulfill this role, apply today by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com